14' Fastnet Race/Tour
The 14’ Fastnet Race/Tour SUP is a versatile, high performance 14’ racing and touring standup paddleboard, suitable for use by all experience levels and for all conditions from chop to flat water. This board offers great stability, speed and tracking and is nimble enough for the race course.
- Displacement hull slices through water with ease with arrow-like tracking.
- Wave piercing nose penetrates waves without slowing forward momentum.
- Moderate rocker is suitable for choppy and flat water conditions and can be used in ocean and lake environments.
- Wet-sanded hull allows for faster hull speed due to less friction as you pass through the water.
- Pronounced spine at the nose. As the nose slices through chop, the spine on the deck sheds water away, keeping your feet dry and hull speed up.
- Recessed standing area drops your center of gravity, giving you more torque and stability.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1.5lb. EPS closed cell (stringer-less)
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Deck handle is an easy grip/non-slip handle for easy transporting with wet hands.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad gives you great traction that's easy on your feet for the long haul.
- Comes complete with 9" FCS Race/Tour fin
Check the weight capacity by experience level graph below to ensure this board is the right size for you. Think it may be a bit large for you? Check out the 12'6 Transpac-carbon.
ideal WEIGHT CAPACITY by EXPERIENCE LEVEL
Beginner: 270Ib *Intermediate: 285Ib *Advanced: 300Ib
Fin Box Type: Single FCS
Terrance B. from Incline Village, CA
I'm a beginner paddler at 230 pounds and love my Fastnet 14'. Very fast, very stable and great versatility for paddling on the lake with my dog.
Aaron C. from Galveston, TX
I bought the Fastnet 14' for racing purposes and am very happy with it. I have raced twice with the board and keep up with skinnier boards no problem with limited fatigue. Very happy with my choice.
Ryan H. from Folsom, CA
The board rips across the water effortlessly and keeps me up and out of the water without an issue. Very stable, very light and super fast. Great race board. Thanks guys!
Rodney N. from Reno, NV
My wife and I bought two Desolation Fastnet 14' boards for ourselves and the kids. We love the versatility and really appreciate the craftsmanship. The board arrived in two days to our door!