12'6 Transpac-Carbon (Blue & White)
RACING TOURING EXPLORATION
Designer's Mission Statement: The 12’6” Transpac-Carbon Race/Tour SUP is a versatile, high performance 12’6” racing and touring standup paddleboard suitable for use by all experience levels and for all conditions from chop to flat water. This board offers great stability, speed and tracking and is nimble enough for the race course.
- Displacement hull slices through water with ease and arrow-like tracking.
- Wave piercing nose penetrates waves without slowing forward momentum.
- Moderate rocker is suitable for choppy and flat water conditions and can be used in ocean and lake environments.
- Wet-sanded hull allows for faster hull speed due to less friction as you pass through the water.
- Pronounced spine at the nose. As the nose slices through chop, the spine on the deck sheds water away, keeping your feet dry and hull speed up.
- Recessed standing area drops your center of gravity, giving you more torque and stability.
- Material: carbon fiber and EPS closed cell foam makes for lightweight and durable construction at only 26 pounds.
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, fin box and leash plug
- Deck handle is an easy grip/non-slip handle for easy transporting with wet hands.
- Bungee inserts are installed on the deck of the board at the nose and tail, making it easy to secure the items you bring along.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad gives you great traction that's easy on your feet for the long haul.
- Comes complete with 9" Race/Tour fin
Check the weight capacity by experience level graph below to ensure this board is the right size for you.
ideal WEIGHT CAPACITY BY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
*Beginner: 200Ib *Intermediate: 225Ib *Advanced: 250Ib
Fin Box Type: Single Futures
Weight: 26 LBS.
Andrew B. from Pine Crest Lake, CA
Very happy with my new Transpac 12'6 and the adjustable carbon fiber paddle that came with the package. Wow, it is light and super fast!
Bill M. from Truckee, CA
Tried the Desolation Transpac 12'6 at a recent demo in Lake Tahoe and wound up purchasing the board. Great stability and great speed.
Marin K. from Newport Beach, CA
I was looking for a fast race board that could be toured as well. I found it and love my Transpac! Amazing how beautiful it is to watch water pass over the bow.
Kelly M. from Seattle, WA
Very easy for me to transport and super durable. Really love the speed of the board partnered with excellent stability.
Derrick from Folsom, CA
This board rips! I purchased the board on Monday and received it the next day with free shipping. Sweet deal!