12'6 Transpac Race/Tour
The 12’6” Transpac Race/Tour SUP is a versatile 12’6” racing and touring standup paddleboard suitable for use by all experience levels and for all conditions from chop to flat water. This board offers great stability, speed and tracking and is nimble enough for the race course.
Check the weight capacity by experience level graph below to ensure this board is the right size for you. Think it may be a bit small for you? Check out the 14' Fastnet Race/Tour model.
*Beginner: 200Ib *Intermediate: 225Ib *Advanced: 250 Ib
- Displacement hull slices through water with ease and arrow-like tracking.
- Wave piercing nose penetrates waves without slowing forward momentum.
- Moderate rocker is suitable for choppy and flat water conditions and can be used in ocean and lake environments.
- Wet-sanded hull allows for faster hull speed due to less friction as you pass through the water.
- Pronounced spine at the nose. As the nose slices through chop, the spine on the deck sheds water away, keeping your feet dry and hull speed up.
- Recessed standing area drops your center of gravity, giving you more torque and stability.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1lb. EPS closed cell with stringer
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Deck handle is an easy grip/non-slip handle for easy transporting with wet hands.
- Bungee inserts and lashing are installed on the deck of the board at the nose, making it easy to secure the items you bring along.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad gives you great traction that's easy on your feet for the long haul.
- Comes complete with 9" FCS Race/Tour fin
Fin Box Type: Single FCS
Andrew BURNS-GRANITE BAY, CA
This is an excellent race/tour sup board! Over the Spring, I had the opportunity to test the board out in person and I took full advantage. This board is quick, really easy to move around and tracks straight without any steering off course. I walked away from the demo with one for myself and one for my wife. I'm looking forward to season #2 on board my Transpac.
kYLiE WRIGHT-AUBURN, CA
I've been paddling on more narrow race boards for quite some time and always find myself struggling with a lack of stability. I spoke to Brian at Desolation Outdoors and he guaranteed this board would be faster and more stable. I can attest that he was correct! I'm no longer dealing with high fatigue and get to stay on the water longer.
Karen Tripp-bathe, me
Stable & fast sum it up! This board has been my best choice so far in all my board purchases. I've paddled this board on lakes, in the ocean and more and it has handled every scenario without an issue.
stacey portillo-jupiter, fl
I ordered my board on-line and it was to my door within two days! I have made a point to paddle at least four days a week since I got it and here is what I have to say: really fast, really durable and easily the best quality I have seen. Even paddling out the inlet here in Jupiter, this board takes on the chop and waves with no problem.
mark klein-hayden lake, id
Great race and touring board that slices right through glass water and chop. I now am on 5 months with this board and am extremely impressed! I can have my dog on board, I can bring my gear along with me and can race the board and compete! I've owned plenty of boards of all qualities and this is by far the best board I have owned and for half the price.