11'6 Ko Lipe (Blue & Pink)
The Desolation Ko Lipe is the perfect recreational standup paddleboard for casual harbor cruising, SUP surfing and yoga. This board can handle slight chop, small to medium size waves and can be used by every level of experience. The Ko Lipe-Carbon SUP board is very easy to maneuver and is a great choice for families.
- Moderate rocker for ease in and out of the surf.
- Slight “v” at the tail for easy turning in the surf.
- Nice wide shape for great stability.
- Flat deck and elongated deck pad allow for easy maneuverability and grip as you move about the board while SUP surfing, practicing yoga or making pivot turns.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1.5lb. EPS closed cell (with stringer)
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Easy Grip/Non Slip handle makes for easy transport with wet hands. This handle is offset to one side of the board to make carrying the board easy.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad provides great traction that is easy on the feet.
- Comes complete with 6" Futures center fin and thruster
ideal WEIGHT CAPACITY BY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
*Beginner: 260Ib *Intermediate: 285Ib *Advanced: 310Ib
Fin Box Type: FUTURES TRI FIN
Weight: 26 LB.
Keegin F. from San Diego, CA
Just bought the 10’6 Ko Lipe with an adjustable carbon paddle. Shipping was easy and delivered within a day. The board performs great and the kids have enjoyed paddling on it all weekend!
Rachael B. from Big Bear, CA
I just bought a few Ko Lipe 10’6 and 11’6 paddle boards for our Lake house and love them! The kids have been surfing behind the boat on the boards and my friends and I have been taking early morning paddles every chance we get.
Kaitlyn D. from Sausalito, CA
I was looking for a board that would be great for yoga, surfing and general usage. I decided on the Ko Lipe 11’6 in Pink and Blue and love it. It has a great deck platform for yoga and fantastic rocker for the surf. I’m stoked!