10'6 Ko Lipe (Red & White)
The Desolation Ko Lipe is the perfect recreational standup paddleboard for casual harbor cruising, SUP surfing and yoga. This board can handle slight chop, small to medium size waves and can be used by every level of experience. The Ko Lipe-Carbon SUP board is very easy to maneuver and is a great choice for families.
- Moderate rocker for ease in and out of the surf.
- Slight “v” at the tail for easy turning in the surf.
- Nice wide shape for great stability.
- Flat deck and elongated deck pad allow for easy maneuverability and grip as you move about the board while SUP surfing, practicing yoga or making pivot turns.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1.5lb. EPS closed cell (with stringer)
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Easy Grip/Non Slip handle makes for easy transport with wet hands. This handle is offset to one side of the board to make carrying the board easy.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad provides great traction that is easy on the feet.
- Comes complete with 6" Futures center fin and thrusters
ideal WEIGHT CAPACITY BY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
*Beginner: 250Ib *Intermediate: 275Ib *Advanced: 300Ib
Fin Box Type: FUTURES TRI FIN
Weight: 26 LB.
Ben B. from Dana Point, CA
Stoked on my purchase! Great board to do it all on. Great to surf and stable enough to bring the girlfriend on board for a paddle around Dana Point Harbor.
Katie. from Lake Arrowhead, CA
This board works perfect for my family. Kids can carry it and so can I. I really like how light weight this board is. It makes it very easy to handle.
Bent H. from Richmond, CA
Very impressed with this board and how versatile it is. Great for surfing and casual paddles with friends.