10'6 Ko Lipe (Red & Grey)
The 10’6 Ko Lipe All Around/Surf SUP is a great all around choice for flat water cruising and surfing. This board is suitable for use by all experience levels and is easily maneuvered in and out of the surf.
- Moderate rocker for ease in and out of the surf.
- Slight “v” at the tail for easy turning in the surf.
- Nice wide shape for great stability.
- Flat deck and elongated deck pad allow for easy maneuverability and grip as you move about the board while SUP surfing, practicing yoga or making pivot turns.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1lb. EPS closed cell with stringer
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Comes complete with 6" FCS center fin and thrusters
ideal WEIGHT CAPACITY BY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
Beginner: 250Ib *Intermediate: 275Ib *Advanced: 300Ib
- Easy Grip/Non Slip handle makes for easy transport with wet hands. This handle is offset to one side of the board to make carrying the board easy.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad provides great traction that is easy on the feet.
Fin Box Type: FCS TRI FIN
Karen Steifle-dana point, ca
I purchased the 10’6 Ko Lipe just over a month ago and am really enjoying it. Speed was not a big concern for me but having a very stable board that can SUP surf and I can do yoga on was important. After talking with Desolation Outdoors by phone, I went forward. Board delivered within two days to my door and I’ve been loving the board every weekend since!
Ken Weidmen-Chula Vista, CA
I’ve been SUP surfing for a few years now and made the decision to move forward with a second board. This board outperforms my other by far, is really easy to turn in the surf and is a great flat water paddler when the surf is not up. Upon un-boxing the board, it is very easily understand the quality of products Desolation Outdoors is producing.
Dave moore-Lake Tahoe, CA
This board is by far the most fun I have had on the water. Stable, easy to surf and has great glide. I really like the removable thruster fins which make this board all that more stable. This has been a great board to ride in and out of the surf and moves me around easily on Lake Tahoe.