14' Fastnet Race/Tour
The 14’ Fastnet Race/Tour SUP is a versatile 14’ racing and touring standup paddleboard, suitable for use by all experience levels and for all conditions from chop to flat water. This board offers great stability, speed and tracking and is nimble enough for the race course.
Check the weight capacity by experience level graph below to ensure this board is the right size for you. Think it may be a bit large for you? Check out the 12'6 Transpac Race/Tour model.
Beginner: 280Ib *Intermediate: 310Ib *Advanced: 340Ib
- Displacement hull slices through water with ease with arrow-like tracking.
- Wave piercing nose penetrates waves without slowing forward momentum.
- Moderate rocker is suitable for choppy and flat water conditions and can be used in ocean and lake environments.
- Wet-sanded hull allows for faster hull speed due to less friction as you pass through the water.
- Pronounced spine at the nose. As the nose slices through chop, the spine on the deck sheds water away, keeping your feet dry and hull speed up.
- Recessed standing area drops your center of gravity, giving you more torque and stability.
- Skin: Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich
- Core: 1lb. EPS closed cell with stringer
- Reinforcement: carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug
- Deck handle is an easy grip/non-slip handle for easy transporting with wet hands.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad gives you great traction that's easy on your feet for the long haul.
- Comes complete with 9" FCS Race/Tour fin
Fin Box Type: Single FCS
Wes Poole-Incline Village, NV
I've been racing SUP's for a few years now. After a few purchases of $2,500-$3,000 boards, I'll be doing that no more! I bought the 14' Fastnet Race/Tour in early Spring and was surprised as to the quality and performance this board brings to the table. This board outperforms boards double the price using better-more performance oriented materials. It's also far more durable and the fact that it is backed by a lifetime warranty is unheard of.
Brian HUrst-San FRANCISCO, CA
This is an excellent race/tour type standup paddleboard. I'm 290lbs. and this board handles my weight, keeps me going fast and it tracks in a straight line, no matter the conditions. Considering it has a full length deck pad, I am able to pivot turn easily without sliding off the board into the water!
Glen Dungey-Seattle, WA
After searching for the right touring board for some time that I could also race in the occasional race. I decided on the 14' Fastnet and have not one regret. This board is durable-less fatigue so I can easily travel long distances. To top it off, it's fast as can be and I am competitive when I race. My dog can even paddle on board during jolts around the lake!
Christine Henley-Portland, or
My husband and I purchased two of these boards and we were right away impressed by the quality. This is a great shape that we both enjoy. It's nice and fast, really stable for all paddlers we have had paddle on board and the board tracks well.