12' Lanai Surf/Tour Hybrid
The most versatile board in our lineup, the 12’ Lanai offers great tracking, speed and stability. This board is suitable for all experience levels and is a great choice for coastal cruising, SUP surfing, downwinding and casual cruises around the harbor.
- Low entry rocker makes it easy to get up to planing speed.
- Slight “v” at the nose and a 9” fin at the tail helps keep the board tracking straight as you paddle.
- Pin tail, hard rails, single fin and double concave out the tail add for great tracking and control in the surf.
- Flat deck and elongated deck pad allow for easy maneuverability and grip as you move about the board.
- Carbon Fiber/Innegra sandwich construction with an Australian Cherry Wood top.
- 1lb. EPS closed cell (with stringer).
- Carbon reinforced rails, standing area, fin box and leash plug.
- Deck handle is an easy grip/non-slip handle for easy transporting with wet hands.
- EVA diamond grip deck pad gives you great traction that's easy on your feet for the long haul.
- Comes complete with 9" FCS SUP Surf/Touring fin.
IDEAL WEIGHT CAPACITY BY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
*Beginner: 250Ib *Intermediate: 275Ib *Advanced: 300Ib
Fin Box Type: Single FCS
Weight: 26 LBS.
AC-1 Fixed Shaft-Carbon
AC-2 Adjustable Shaft-Carbon
Robin A. from San Rafael, CA
My husband and I just purchased two Desolation Lanai 12’ paddle boards and two of the adjustable carbon fiber paddles after one of your San Rafael demos. We wanted to say thank you for the easy and fast delivery of the boards. You can see there is serious craftsmanship here and we are proud to own these boards. Thanks for the great communication and awesome products!
Brian M. from San Francisco, CA
I love my new Lanai 12’ Surf/Tour SUP. It is great in the surf and for general touring purposes! Lightweight and easy to manage for sure.